Latest News
Spark-Proof Manual Cranes being tested

Spark-Proof Manual Cranes being tested
- 5 * 1Te Single Girder Spark-Proof Cranes being tested o... read more >

Commissioning activities complete at SHI Yard in Korea

Commissioning activities complete at SHI Yard in Korea
- JBC engineers recently de-mobilised from Korea after su... read more >


Find J Barnsley Cranes with Google Maps

Who We Are

... a willingness to go anywhere in the world to meet existing and potential new customers.

Download Company Profile Brochure

J.Barnsley Cranes LTD is recognised as one of the UK's leading crane manufacturers. J.Barnsley specialise in explosion proof cranes, and explosion proof crane equipment for the petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries. Some 80 per cent of J.Barnsley orders are for the design and manufacture of EX overhead traveling cranes and EX hoists for the oil and gas industry. The remaining 20 per cent of its business is for the design and manufacture of cranes for general industrial use including water treatment plants and ship's cranes for the offshore / marine industry.

Part of the secret to JBC's success has been the decision to concentrate on providing quality, personal service; a commitment to deadlines and budgets; and a willingness to go anywhere in the world to meet existing and potential new customers.

Overseas, J.Barnsley Crane's Middle East office in Abu Dubai continues to go from strength to strength and is enabling the company to capitalize on increasing demand for crane work from this part of the world.


Find more about who we are in our regularly updated News section.